BK Precision 8510
The 8500 series Programmable DC Electronic Loads can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC power sources. Their wide operating ranges of up to 500 V and 240 A, flexible operating modes and excellent measurement accuracy make the 8500 series well suited for characterizing DC Power supplies, DC-DC Converters, batteries, fuel cells and solar cells.
The loads can operate in CC, CV, CR or CP mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time. Load terminals are isolated and floating. Over temperature, over power, over voltage, over current and reverse polarity protection will help protect your valuable prototype and circuits.
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR), voltage (CV) and power (CP) operation
- 8500 Series contains models with wide voltage and current range, 0 to 500 V, 0 to 240 A (5000 W max)
- Built-in transient generator
- Short circuit test
- Built-in high resolution (0.1 mA/1 mV) voltage and current measurement (models 8500 & 8502)
- Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Over-Temperature Protection
- RS232 to TTL, USB to TTL serial converter cables and application software included
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Battery testing mode to provide A*hr rating of battery (ending voltage level is adjustable)
- Flexible triggering: Create trigger events by front panel keystroke, back panel TTL signal, or software.
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires